Saturday, 4 February 2012

'Somebunny Loves You...' - More and more bunnies everywhere :-) (Short Story)

Plain black wedges shoes... Boooring!
Inspirations are everywhere (like rabbits). Hair clip can also be an inspiration ;) 


Bows, hearts and bunnies will be perfect to... ;-)


...decorate boring shoes! :D

Lovely bows... :-)





But... All shoes need 'their own' matching bag!!!
Voila!

Tote Bag with brooch
I made this bag from jeans and felt patches. Jeans ones are from old jeans trousers. Felt ones are from eco-fi felt. Lining is made from cotton fabric. Those dots are just adorable :) I would forget about buttons. I used four buttons which I took while ago from an old cardigan. They look very nice with the red thread.





Where is bunny?
It is hiding here!
:o)

Brooch

 And some group photos! ;-)








However I could not forget about a head ;-) Bunnies have to be everywhere... From top to toe!

Fascinator


The End :o)

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment